Tips for Creating an Effective
Step One: Your presentation should have
a minimum of 6 slides, but no more than 12. You will want to consider
the following as you begin designing your slides:
- How will you transition from one slide to
the next (fly in, swirl, drop, etc.)? Remember: Be consistent!
- What style, size, and color of font will
your use? Remember: Be consistent!
- What background colors will your use? Remember:
- Does your presentation look professional?
- Did you proofread for grammar?
- Did you use the spell check?
Step Two: Practice your oral presentation.
Do NOT read your slides. A multimedia presentation is still a presentation!
Speak slowly, clearly, and maintain eye contact with your audience.
If you need a little more instruction on how
to use PowerPoint, I recommend visiting Linda