2000 Problem/Project Identification Form
1. Name: Andrew Taylor____Daytime Phone:___(206) 667-4431
2. Neighborhood/District/Sector: Miller Park / East District
3a. Is this project referenced in a neighborhood plan?
Yes No Uncertain (circle one)
3b. If yes, which plan? ___________________________________________
4. Neighborhood Plan Matrix # (if known): __________________________
5. What type of project is this? Parks ___ Transportation _X_ Other ___
21st Ave E., between E. Republican and E. John is one-way southbound. People frequently drive the wrong way, creating hazards for children attending Meany Middle School or Miller Playfield (both on 21st Ave E.). The existing "painted curb bulb" on 21st at E. John is of limited help. It needs to be turned into a REAL curb bulb with a No Entry Sign on it.
This problem involves:
4Repair or Rehabilitation of Existing Facilities/Infra-structure
4Installation of New Improvements
7. Problem/Project Location:21st Ave E: NE corner of junction with E. John. Site of an existing "painted curb bulb"
8. Please identify City staff youve worked with on this or a related project.
Shauna Walgren (SEATRAN)
Return completed applications by May 8th to Anne Fiske Zuniga at the address or fax number below.
Department of Neighborhoods 700 3rd Avenue, Suite 400 Seattle, Washington 98104
(206) 684-0464 (TDD) (206) 684-0464 (206) 233-5142 (Fax)